Friday, June 02, 2006

Playing at Kinder


I went to AJ's kinder again today. There is so much to do at kinder, that I never know what to do first. Luckily lots of the big kinder kids like to play with me and make sure that I have lots of fun.

Today I played in the dress-up corner with some of my friends. Can you believe that there are even more princess dress-ups at kinder than at Ella and Taylah's house!

When we were dressed up like princesses we paraded around, showing everyone else just how beautiful we were. We even did some princess artwork together, then played puzzles and read books together before we decided we were hungry and had to go to the kids kitchen to make some pretend princess lunch.

I love it when I go to kinder, I can't wait until I am big enough to go to my own kinder.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. you sure did have a fun time at AJ's kinder didn't you Milla, that's great for you

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!