Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cretaceous Times

Do you know how big dinosaurs really are? I do - the paleontologist at 'Walking With Dinosaurs' told me. He said that the Tyrannosaurus Rex is so big that it could look into my bedroom window. That is really tall, my bedroom is on the top floor, up two lots of stairs!

Even though the T-Rex is huge, the brachiosaurus was even taller, he was much friendlier too. He ate trees and grass instead of other dinosaurs.
The T-Rex might be a big scary dinosaur, but the mum T-Rex protected the little T-Rex and kept him safe from the other dinosaurs. I think I like the T-Rex the best.

I wish I could meet a real T-Rex, but they lived about 100 million years ago, during the cretaceous period. Now they are all extinct. Oh well, I will have to look for fossils instead.
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. AJ we are so glad that you enjoyed walking with the dinosaurs, they sure are huge, you wouldn't want one for a pet would you? to find a fossil would be interesting. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!