Monday, March 05, 2007

Arwen's Bike

Today after school, we all walked to Bellair street to have a hot chocolate. Arwen, one of Milla's dancing friends was also at the cafe. She had ridden her bike there and let us have a ride on it.


Arwen's bike is even cooler than my bike, but it is kind of strange too. The bike doesn't have any training wheels, but it doesn't have pedals either and it was made from wood. It was a bit like a sit down, 2 wheeler scooter. Although it was a little difficult to balance on, it was heaps of fun.

I loved riding on Arwen's bike, I wonder if she will share her bike with me again?
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. wow AJ that sure is a different bike that you are on, looking at Milla in this photo I reckon she would have perfect balance to ride the wooden pedal-less bike. Arwen is lucky to have such a different bike.xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!