Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Talk to the Hand

Chris came to my house to play after school today and we were really, really hungry. We ate a full sandwich, a giant bunch of grapes, some watermelon, a pear, an apple and even a couple of apricots - EACH.

It is no wonder that when mum gave me dinner that I wasn't hungry and didn't want to eat any. Mum kept nagging me, "AJ, eat your dinner", "AJ, eat your dinner", "AJ, eat your dinner!"

Mum didn't seem to understand that I just didn't feel hungry I was tired of saying "I'm not hungry mum", "No thank you" and "I am full all the way to my eyes". Look what I did instead...


I am learning so many things at school!
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. AJ that sure is a good way of getting your message through to mum, you have done well to learn to write a word already, well done. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!