Thursday, December 25, 2008

Part 2 – Wake up AJ

Well it was really late when we finally went to bed last night, so we slept in a little bit.  I think mum and dad heard me when I woke up and started to look through my Santa bag.  They snuck downstairs to see what Santa had given me.  I think that they (and nanny and poppy too) were happy that it was 7.44am.  Even though I was really loud and excited looking at all of my presents, AJ stayed asleep. 

Eventually dad woke AJ, he was a little bit grumpy at being woken up, but then he saw that his Santa bag was full.  We compared presents from Santa and then went downstairs to share some more gifts. 

Look at the 3 bazillion presents we have!

 After opening the presents, it was time to get ready for brunch.  We went out to get the fruit from the back fridge and look what we found – a Wii Fit!


As you can tell, we were very excited!

Love Princess George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!