Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Growing Up

 Well a part of growing up is having your teeth fall out.  Up until now, I have only had 2 of my teeth fall out and another 2 teeth are about to fall out, either because I am getting older or as a result of my latest and most spectacular face plant.

Well tonight as I brushed my teeth, number 3 fell out.  It feels really strange having a giant gap in my teeth where I am waiting for a grown-up tooth to grow. 

Before – a loose tooth and a dirty face

After – a clean face and a gappy smile!

I wonder if the tooth fairy will come tonight or if I can get her to wait another night and visit the same night as Santa?

Love AJ Pickle

 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:08 PM

    AJ you look cute with the dirty face and so handsome with a clean face and another tooth missing, hope the fairy is generous. love nan & poppy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:49 PM

    forgot to tell you to sing "all I want for Christmas is my (ONE)front tooth.

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!