Friday, December 19, 2008

OUCH!

Last night I fell out of bed.  'Not a big deal' I hear you say.  Well it is a bit of a big deal when you are sleeping in the top bunk and when you fall out you land face first into a pile of lego that is on your display table, bounce off that and land on the ground on even more lego!

Luckily I didn't break anything more major than a few lego city constructions.  I did however manage to get a pretty awesome lego imprint on my forehead, grazes to my lip and chin, a scratch on my neck and grazes on my chest, tummy and hips.  
Other than that I only have a few lumps, bumps and bruises!

Perhaps I should put my lego somewhere else.
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:21 PM

    AJ that fall from your bed must have hurt soo much as it has left you with some big leggo holes. Do hope it is all better for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!