Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Graduation

Today was my last day of Kinder - EVER!

To celebrate the end of kinder, we had a special day that parents were allowed to come along too.  I was really lucky, both mum and dad could sneak away from work to see our graduation.

First the entire class sang for our special guests.

Then we received our Kindergarten Diplomas.  This is me shaking hands with my teacher as I was given my diploma.

Look, here is my Diploma!

Kinder has been great fun, but I am really looking forward to school next year.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:25 PM

    wow Milla you have your kinder diploma, how good is that. Just imagine a big school girl next year, we are sure you will do well at school. love nan & poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!