Friday, April 21, 2006

My Friend Anna

Did you know that my friend Anna came to visit me? It took her ages to get here because she lives in London (and that is even further away than New York!)
It was great to see her again, we gave her lots of kisses and smooshy cuddles.
As well as visiting me, Anna is planning her wedding. Tino finally asked her to marry him, and they are going to get married in Melbourne in February. I can't wait, Anna said that I can go to the wedding AND to the big celebration party. Maybe I can even get a new princess dress to wear!

Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:47 AM

    wow what a great surprise to see Anna, guess she was just as excited to see you both. will be lovely to go to their wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!