Thursday, March 02, 2006


Babies everywhere.

There are new babies everywhere, it is fantastic.

Renae and Richard are finally parents. They have a beautiful little girl called Georgia Alice. Can you believe it - she is a week old already, and I still haven't met her. Sure they live forever away, and I need to pack a cut lunch (and probably a sleeping bag) to go and visit, but that is no excuse. Hopefully mum will find time next week to take me to visit little Georgia.

Love Princess George
PS - Do you know what is fantasic about all these new babies, well apart from them being totally adorable? Two of them were named after me, Milla George! As well as Georgia Alice there is my cousin Henry George. It is pretty awesome sharing my name with such cool babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!