Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm a Star!

Today is National Youth Circus Day. Macs and I went to Circus school today to celebrate. As usual, it was heaps of fun.

The best part of National Youth Circus Day was that we were a part of a special performance. There were lots of other performers; the Westside professional troupe (with Sasha my teacher, Jen my old teacher and AJ's teacher), performers from Circus Oz and even a troupe of big kid performers that were amazing.

There were tv cameras everywhere and we were on the news to show the whole world just how amazing circus school really is. I can't post the clip from the news on my blog, but if you CLICK HERE you will get to see the footage that is on the ABC website.

I hope that you can all run away and join the circus one day too.

Love Princess George

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 PM

    wow Milla you are a real star too. we just watched you on the ABC news at circus school and you were the best, looks like sooooooooooo much fun. love nan & pop xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit Milla, you looked great! So nice to see mum too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:59 PM

    just had another look at this video clip and see a couple good one's of you Del,you done well - maybe you will join the circus also. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!