Friday, September 28, 2007

Big Kid Parties

Now that I am nearly 4, the birthday parties that I go to are for big kids. Today I went to Amelia's 4th birthday party.

Can you believe it, she had to decorate her own birthday cake? We had to decorate our own cakes too!

It really wasn't that bad. In fact it was great, I was able to put on as many sprinkles, m&m's and butterfly decorations on my cake as I wanted.

The best part was, we could eat up all of the cakes straight away.

Yum - delicious.

Happy 4th birthday Amelia.
Love Princess George

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:58 PM

    Milla you are so lucky to get to decorate your own cake at Amelia's party, must be so important for you all being BIG kids now. happy birthday Amelia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcakes are the best! Happy Birthday Amelia. Not many sleeps until your Birthday Milla xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!