Monday, January 01, 2007

Goodbye 2006 and hello 2007
Happy New Year

2006 was a blast, we did so many exciting things... started tap dancing, went to kinder, explored Melbourne, made new friends from all over the world, went to music classes and spent lots of time with all the people we love.

I wonder what will happen in 2007?

AJ
- I start school. I will be in prep/1L at Kensington Primary School and my teachers name is Louise. I will keep going to dancing and maybe even join a circus if I have any time.

Milla
- Hooray, I can finally go to dancing classes! I will get to do lots of fun things when AJ is at school. Maybe I will even join the circus too.

2007 should be a fun year. I hope everyone else has a great year too.
Love AJ and Milla

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year AJ & Milla. We hope 2007 is wonderful for you. We were very excited to find out you have a blog because Mummy has about a million she reads already but none of them belong to kids. We'd love to catch up for a play some time soon.

    Ethan & Angus (and Jess)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy crue year my fave f&c-ers and puku's to tickle!
    Look forward to many great times with you this year.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year guys, I'll see you really soon. Can you ask Mum if she got my email? Good luck at school AJ, it will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!