Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Kinder Visitor

Guess what everyone, my mum came to visit me at kinder again today. It was really exciting because she was really suposed to be at work but she drove to the kinder instead. She came in to say hello to everyone and then let everyone have a little look at her work car - a police car.


Even though my kinder friends know who my mum is, they didn't know that she was a policeman-girl! I was really excited having my mum as the special visitor at kinder.


It was so cool.

I love it when mum comes to kinder.
Love AJ Pickle

5 comments:

  1. AJ you are sooooooooooo lucky to have your mum visit your kinder and to drive herself there in a police car, bet you were really excited.how did it feel sitting behind the steering wheel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be no problem with the other kids picking on AJ now !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the Police could make Milla happy... Grumpy little girl!

    Love em tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so proud to have such a cool and tough mum, AJ! I would be rapt too if my mum brought her chopper mobile to my school too! That's if she was a chopper and I was still in school that is! Hmmm!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!