Sunday, August 06, 2006

I Did It!

Well I did it, I actually danced for my very first ever medal - without breaking my leg! It was pretty much just like a normal class, but with only 4 kids in the class, and 3 adults watching us and writing about what we did.
I think that I danced really well. When I finished my medal test, mum dad and Ellen were all smiling a lot, and they all gave me high 5's, so it must have been pretty good.
I have to wait a week or two to get the results, but I will let you all know as soon as I find out.
Love AJ (the tap dancer) Pickle

5 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest pic i have seen in ages... Love the spunky hair. Go get 'em.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done AJ and I hope the medal is a gold one! Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done AJ. hope those 3 adults gave you top marks as we are sure you would have danced at your best. can't wait for your results. good luck and love from nan & poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. look out the Spingfield Isotopes... Dancing Homer may have some competition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there watching... I know you did a good job. I saw that you were concentrating. Well done.

    PS... The medal is a big GOLD one!

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!