Friday, March 16, 2012

My First Cub Camping Trip

Friday afternoon is normally the time that I get to hang out with my friends and run about the neighbourhood playing but not this afternoon.  Instead I was busily checking off the items on my packing list and filling a giant backpack with everything I would need for a weekend camping with my cub pack.

I am only going camping for 2 nights but I am pretty sure that it is going to rain all weekend so I packed more clothes than the list suggested.  I figure that even if I don't get wet and muddy, I am pretty sure I will get changed more than I need to!

I am a little nervous about going camping without my family but I know I will have fun.
Excited and just a little bit nervous!

I am sure that AJ will look after me if I get a little bit sad or lonely when I am on camp.  Even though I won't tell anyone at camp, I am glad that he will be there with me.

All packed and ready to go.

Let's go!
Love Princess George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!