Sunday, March 18, 2012

I survived camp :-)

Well I am exhausted from a weekend at camp.   It was good to know that AJ was there but even better to knowing that he had his own friends and that they would be too busy doing heaps of cool things that they wouldn't annoy me!

I had a ball playing on the beach, hanging out with friends, making new friends and sleeping in a tent.  I had so much fun that I want to know when the next camp is.  I think that mum wanted to get photos of me after camp but I was too tired and filthy.  I tried to have a shower but I don't really like cold water showers.  I would love to write more about the fun of camp but mum promised that if I have a rest this afternoon she will take me out for a surprise tonight so I am off to bed!

Love Princess George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!