Friday, October 19, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray, I am 4 Today

When I woke up this morning, I waited in my bed very quietly until the clock said seven o'clock. AJ and Marcus were still asleep so I snuck downstairs as quietly as I could.

I didn't stay quiet for very long - about half way down the top stairs, I saw beautiful colours on the glass door to the balcony. As I was looking at the beautiful decorations on the window, mum and dad told me that I could go outside, on to the balcony to find my birthday present.

I went outside and found a beautiful garden all for me. In my garden I have a rose, some dasies, petunias and verbenas. My boyfriend Macs gave me a tomato and Ella and Taylah gave me a strawberry that will grow flowers and strawberries. All I need now for my garden to be perfect is to have a Bird of Paradise, capsicum and some rosemary.

I am so lucky, I think that I am the only 4 year old to have their own garden.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:46 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLA. What a great surprise to see your very own garden on the balcony, it looks very pretty. hope you remember to water it every day and one day maybe we can come and help you eat your very own strawberries & tomatoes. Happy gardening darling. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!