Friday, February 10, 2006

Break a Leg?

Mum just told me to "break a leg". I thought, "How rude!" That was until she explained to me that you can tell someone to break a leg and it doesn't really mean that you want them to break a leg, it is really to wish them good luck for when they are dancing or performing.

I guess that it is OK for mum to wish me luck for my first ever tap dancing class!

Well, break a leg to me, it is nearly time for dancing. I can't wait to tell everyone all about it.
Love AJ Pickle

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. AGAIN, I wish I was there. A really big...
    BREAK A LEG!
    From me in Gin-Japan
    Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:05 PM

    nan & pop also say break a leg. we reckon you will be the best ever tap dancer. love you dancing in the street.

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!