Thursday, February 02, 2006

Blah, blah, blah, PARTY...
Blah, blah, blah, BIRTHDAY...
Blah, blah, blah, KINDER...

Anyone would think that this blog is the story of
Alexander Jay Perconville!
Do I sound like a typical little sister, a cute little kid who wants some more attention? Does anyone really care that I have my first ever music class tomorrow or that my friend Amelia is a big sister?

I know that it is a really exciting time for AJ, but having some time at home without AJ is pretty exciting for me too; I can play with my toys or go and visit my friends. It is nice to do all of the things that I love without a big brother to boss me around!
Don't tell AJ, but I kind of miss him when he is at kinder. I wish that I could go to kinder and play with all the big kids and do big kid projects. Only 2 more years until I can go to kinder too!

Please don't forget me!
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful...
    Maybe you can go to 3 year old kinder next your.
    Ask your Mum!

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!