Monday, April 01, 2013

On Holidays - a letter to Mum (and Nan too)

Dear Mum,

This photo shows the reason why especially during the holidays, I like to wear clothes to bed.

You see, being on holidays means I don't have to go anywhere at all, and with that in mind, I like to stay in my pjs all day long. This however does cause some problems every now and then. What happens if my friends drop in to hang out? What if I decide I want to go to the lake or the island? I lose valuable playing or exploring time.

I therefore propose that I wear normal clothes to bed for the rest of the holidays in order to maximise the amount of time I have to play/do nothing/chillax.
Love AJ Pickle (on holiday)

PS - can you please let nan know that wearing pjs all day long or wearing clothes to bed is perfectly acceptable 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!