Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Splitting

About a kajillion years ago, back in the days that we were dancing, mum tried to offer us financial incentive (that means bribe us) to do the splits, telling us that whoever could do the splits first would get $10. I am pretty sure that she forgot about the promise she made but I didn't.

Now that I am a figure skater it is time for me to start working on my flexibility. Check this out... I can do the splits!
Dad couldn't believe that I could do the splits either!
Love a $10 richer (and a much more flexible than anticipated),
Princess George

PS - I am joining with IBOT (I Blog On Tuesdays!) for the first time ever!

9 comments:

  1. It's been a very long time since I could do the splits! Also, what a lucky girl to be able to learn figure skating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch that looks painful!!!! But then I have old creaky bones ;-)

    Well done you and enjoy spending your $10!

    visiting from #teamIBOT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never do the splits! On or off the ice. How awesome for your little one to be able to learn figure skating, I remember it was my favourite thing as a child (skating that is not figure skating, I was never that good!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never do the splits either. $10 richer is a great incentive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh it's been a long, long time since I've been able to bust out the splits on demand!! Eek can't even imagine doing it now. Karen x #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wanted to do the splits, but I never could. I'm super impressed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:22 AM

    If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies afterward he must
    be pay a visit this website and be up to date every
    day.

    Here is my weblog :: best registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!