Sunday, November 25, 2012

Colour Fun at the Color Run

Ages ago, I saw and ad on TV about the Color Run and it looked like fun.  Then every time I used the computer there would be a pop-up reminding me about how much fun the run looked.  I mentioned to mum and dad that I wanted to do a fun run and suggested that it would be heaps of fun to do the Colour Run as a family.  Surprisingly they agreed and before I knew it we were signed up as Team superRelish and there was no backing out.  Not that I wanted to ever back out, have you seen photos from other Color Run events - so cool!

Anyway, today was THE day.  Dad had picked up our race packets on Friday so we were all set to go.

Waiting to begin
Ready to go to the Color Run

Still waiting

Almost ready to start
The START is in sight


 
Come on folks, they said fun run NOT fun walk!

The colour begins
All coloured

Chalk is like paint when it is wet :-)
Even my tummy was 'painted'!
I think this is my favourite family photo EVER!
A messy colourful superRelish family

I had a blast at the Color Run and can't wait to sign up again next year.
Love Princess George

PS - there are more pics of our crazy fun on Facebook or on Flickr

2 comments:

  1. kingsonthelake9:14 PM

    Fantastic family photos. Looks like you all had a really fun time at the color run. Love all your photos, everyone looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos everyone. Glad you all had a great day together. Sending love and hugs Grandma xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!