Saturday, May 30, 2009

Totally Wicked!

I think Aunty Sharn is worried that when Davey Doovie gets here she won't get to play with us as much, so she is spoiling us now.  Do you know what we did when we got back from Sebastian's birthday party?  

We didn't go home, instead we went in to the city to see Wicked!

I was the only one there that hadn't already seen it but it didn't matter, I have listened to the CD with Milla so many times that I knew most of the songs already.

It was fantastic to watch, even if it was a little bit scary when the dragon was moving around above the stage and snorting.  
I hope that some day I will get to go to the theatre again (*hint, hint*), it is great fun.
Thanks Aunty Sharn,
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake8:27 PM

    You two have such a social life style.Sebastian's party and Wicked all on the same day. Aunty Sharn is so good to you kids. Glad you enjoyed the show. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!