Monday, May 25, 2009

Famous at the Footy!

Did I tell you that I went to the footy the other week?  I don't think I did, but Juice did.   Anyway this was me when mum asked if I wanted to go to the footy.  
I wasn't really that excited about going to the footy, but I was really really excited about having ALL DAY to play with Tiger!

So when we were at the footy, not watching the footy but playing in the park, a photographer came along and took our photo.  
So now we are famous on the sporting pulse website pretending to cheer for Murrumbeena as they played Ashwood.  I guess I should cheer for Beena!
Love AJ Pickle 

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake2:16 PM

    You sure do have a look of excitement AJ. How come you went to this particular game and did Murrumbeena win? Hope you had fun with Tiger.love you xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!