Now it isn't often that I am happy to have homework, or that I even want to do homework but today it was different. I had to choose my own topic and it was the best topic ever - AJ's Awesome Triple Layer Cake.
As you can see, my cake is pretty awesome so I thought I would share it with you.
- wash your hands
- check and make sure you have all the ingredients
- check and make sure you have all the equipment
- make sure you have permission
- mixing bowl
- wooden spoon
- table spoon
- small sized pan
- medium sized pan
- large sized pan
6 dessert spoons of butter (melted)
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of self raising flour
4 table spoons of cocoa
1 cup of milk
3 drops of vanilla essence/extract
1 cup of choc chips
1/4 cup of cocoa
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Put the sugar and flour into the bowl.
- Break eggs on top and mix.
- Pour the melted butter, milk and vanilla into the cake.
- Beat all ingredients together for 3 minutes.
- Pour 1/3 of mixture into the medium sized lined cake pan.
- Put cocoa into the rest of the mixture and mix well.
- Pour 1/2 of the chocolate mixture into the biggest pan.
- Add chocolate chips to the rest of the chocolate mixture and stir.
- Pour the rest into the smallest pan.
- Place in the oven and pan for 45 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove from the oven and cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Ice with chocolate icing.
- Get the biggest layer and cover the top and sides with icing.
- Place the medium size cake on top and then put icing on it.
- Then place the smallest cake on top and put the icing on.
- Get help to get the cake in and out of the oven.
- Get help to cut the cake.
- Wash the dishes.
- Put everything away.
Eat and enjoy - this cake is totally AWESOME!