Sunday, June 10, 2012

Grrr, Argh!

Way back in the last school holidays, at Easter, there was a big storm and during that snapped our television antenna and now we can't watch tv.  It really isn't a huge problem because we have about a billion dvds that we can watch instead, and then there is hours of fun watching random stuff on You Tube.

[source]
In the lack of traditional tv watching, we have found some awesome stuff to watch.  Our first new family favourite is Punky Brewster.  Punky is really cool.  Milla love it because she wears really cool clothes, has a dog and great friends.  I love it because it is fun to watch.

[source]
Now that we have watched all of the Punky Brewster episodes available, we needed to watch something new.  After heaps of begging, mum and dad broke all of their own rules and gave in.  They let us watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  It was really cool but kind of scary, so we didn't watch too much of it.

Well that was until today...

Last night I was sick and woke up during the night to vomit, over and over again.  It was pretty ugly and exhausting too.  I was so exhausted that I didn't leave the couch all day.  Mum who stayed up all night with me was pretty tired too, so we snuggled on the couch and watched Buffy all day long!

As much as snuggling on the couch snuggling is the best way to spend the day when you aren't feeling so well, I hope that I am feeling better so that I can enjoy a holiday outside tomorrow.
Love AJ Pickle  

1 comment:

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!