Monday, May 14, 2012

My family is great because...

Did you know that tomorrow is the International Day of Families?  Well it is, and it is the perfect reason to celebrate all of the reasons that our families are great.

Our class wanted to celebrate this special day but as I am in Grade 3 I, along with pretty much all the other grade 3 kids in the entire country, will be preoccupied doing something other than having fun at school.  We didn't want to miss out on celebrating the International Day of Families so we invited our families to come in to our class today for some fun.  Mum came to school and together we played board games and built things, it was great.

We were also able to share our thought gallery.  This week we finished the thought "my family is great because..."

I am so glad that I was able to celebrate this day with mum.  Hopefully we will celebrate International Day of Families next year too.
Love Princess Geroge

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a lovely day with your mum

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!