Monday, October 19, 2009

Party with Friends

In our house we have strange 'rules' about birthday parties. Now that we are at school, the rule is you can have 2 or 3 people over to do something special, maybe go to a movie or have a sleep over OR you can have 4 or 5 friends over after school for afternoon tea in the park. I have so many friends that I didn't know what to do. Eventually I decided to have afternoon tea in the park so I could invite 5 friends and then the friends who lived near me would just come over to the park anyway.

When I sat down to write my guest list and invitations I got stuck. How could I choose 5 class mates when there are only 7 other girls in my class. Eventually I convinced mum and dad that it wouldn't be fair to not invite only 2 people so ALL the girl in my class were invited to come over.

We all walked home from school together and when we got home we all put on some of my precious costumes and went to the park for afternoon tea. We all had a great time eating yummy treats, playing games, climbing trees oh and of course eating birthday cake. (I helped to make my cake - ice cream cake!)

Once all of my friends had gone home, it was time for me to go home too. Guess what was waiting for me at home? More cards and presents.

Look at the ace present from Sharn, Dave and Harry!

I love being six.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake1:32 PM

    Milla you really did have a great 6th. birthday, you are lucky to have good parents to let you have all the girls come for arvo tea. Love your skates, hope you don't have too many accidents on them.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!