Thursday, October 08, 2009

Another Big Day

Today was another big day - it was the day that I had the bandages and stitches removed from my arm. Luckily it was a pretty quick visit. The bandage was unwrapped, the padding was removed and the waterproof seal was peeled off. The ends of the stitches were peeled off and I was almost ready to go.

Now apparently there are still holes where the screws have been removed so I have to take it easy for a couple of weeks just to make sure that I don't break my arm again just yet. Other than that, my arm is as good as new it just has a beaut new scar and few extra lumps and bumps to freak people out with. I don't even need to go back to visit the orthopedic surgeon until next year!

Do you want to know what was best about my latest visit to the hospital? It was dad's turn to take me there and it is much easier to convince dad to get junk food than it is to convince mum!
mmm...KFC...
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake9:23 AM

    So glad it is all over for you AJ. Let's hope you never have another break.Your elbow looks really good and soon will be ready for full use again.How was your dinner? You will want dad to take you more places as he is easily sucked in. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!