Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Night

Normally of a Thursday night, dad is eager to make sure that we are tucked away into bed on time so that he can set up for a game of poker.  It really isn't a hassle because poker doesn't start until an hour after our bedtime and I am normally asleep before it starts, even if I try really hard to stay awake.  Well tonight was a little bit different, there was no one else coming over to play poker.  We still went to bed out our normal time but dad didn't have to set up for poker.  Instead he thought he would relax.  
Look at what I could see when I looked out my bedroom window!

No doubt he is playing poker anyway, just on his computer instead.
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake2:06 PM

    How relaxing is that, who needs company when you can play poker on line and enjoy a spa at the same time? great stuff xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!