Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Secret is Out!

Well a long time ago I was told a very important secret, one that I promised that I wouldn't tell everyone until Davey Doovie moved to Melbourne.  I know that by now nearly everyone knows or has guessed but I am going to announce it anyway - I am going to be a cousin again!

Aunty Sharn and Davey Doovie are having a baby.  

Baby Billy is going to be born around my birthday (in October in case you have forgotten).  I wonder if Billy is born on my birthday, will Sharn give me Billy as a birthday present?

I can't wait to be a cousin again.
Love Princess George

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the gender reference at the end! I was a bit confused. Good to see Sharn, and I'm excited to see Baby Billy too. I hope you'll take a video then too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kingsonthelake9:27 PM

    The secret lasted much longer than expected. We are all excited and over the moon for Sharn & Dave. Would be a great birthday present Milla but it won't be up for give away.Maybe one day you can baby sit little Billy.xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!