Saturday, June 27, 2009

Barbie Forever

 It is the first day of the school holidays and the girls all got together for a special day out.  We went to see the Barbie Forever exhibition in the city.  It was an awesome day, (even if mum did insist on taking photos every step of the way!)

We caught the train to the city.



We were so eager to get there that we arrived a little early so we stopped to have a look at some of the amazing artwork in Federation Square.

As we waited to go into the exhibition, mum took my photo and finally it was time to go into the exhibition.  You weren't allowed to take photos in the exhibition, you had to wait until you got to the shop at the end of the exhibition.

I used a computer to design my very own Barbie doll.  I chose what she would look like and then found the clothes that she should wear.  It was heaps of fun.  When I was happy with the way she looked, I printed out my design.  After I convinced mum to pay for the design, I posted the design and waited.
Before long my Barbie was parading around on the catwalk, looking exactly as I had designed.  If you look closely, you can see my name under the Barbie doll.

Look, here is the beautiful Barbie doll that I designed.  Isn't she beautiful!

And finally, at the end of our girl's day out with our designer Barbie dolls.

Thanks for a great day out.
Love Princess George

2 comments:

  1. kingsonthelake4:20 PM

    Milla these photos are fantastic. Seems you have your mum's talent for designing clothes, your Barbie is beautiful just like you are.You and Chloe must have had so much fun for the day, I reckon mum would have had heaps of fun also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:52 PM

    I'm so jealous that you got to make your own Barbie. She is beautiful. Hope you are all well. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!