Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Them's the Breaks

Well by now everyone knows that my best friend has a broken wrist and I have a broken elbow, but did you know that another on of our neighbours has a broken shoulder.  

It has been pretty good having someone else who has to stay home from school too, but I think that she has had more fun making toys with mum for everyone we know who is about to have a baby with instead of watching movies with me.  
I wonder if they will give me a toy to cuddle too?

Anyway, luckily she is really good neighbour and she likes sharing.  She has brought over some of her movies and she has even more movies than I do.

By the time my arm is better, I will have watched 3 bazillion movies!
Love AJ Pickle

2 comments:

  1. kingsonthelake9:57 PM

    AJ you had to follow Will and break your arm, is this what happened to Chloe, she wanted a holiday with you.You are so lucky to have caring/sharing neighbours like Chloe to share movies with you. Hope all 3 of you are soon mended. love nanny & poppy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. kingsonthelake10:00 PM

    Del these mister Moopsys are great, where do you get all these talents from? Well done mum xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!