Thursday, April 09, 2009

Taking a Bow

Every morning this week I have been going along to Bright Stars.  This program we are performing Jack and the Bean Stalk.  It is a really small class and a really really long script with heaps of different characters.  I have had lots and lots of lines to learn for all of the different characters that I play.

When the play starts I am the farm girl that plays with Jack before he sells his cow.  Then I am the dog on the farm and then when Jack goes to climb up to the top of the bean stalk I am part of the bean stalk.  Then I am the hen that lays a golden egg.  Can you believe that I actually have to lay an egg during the performance!  

As well as learning all of my lines an working out costume changes for each character, I was also the narrator that told the story in between all of the acting, singing and dancing.  As you can imagine, it is pretty exhausting, but the show was great fun and everyone loved it!

Taking a bow!
Except for the Giant, this is the entire cast of Jack and the Bean Stalk!

Mum was too busy enjoying the show to take heaps of photos of just me.  I don't really know the other kids in the class, so I didn't think that I should put their photos all over the internet, so I edited the photo and used one of almost the entire class!  Maybe if poppy has a better photo, I will post it instead.  

I really love acting, singing and dancing.  
I wonder what we will perform next term at Bright Stars?
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake3:41 PM

    Milla we loved Jack and the Bean stalk and reckon you were the best actor in the show, keep up the good work with Bright Stars. love nanny & poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!