Thursday, August 21, 2008

Walking in the Rain

It rained this morning.  Normally I don't mind when it rains because rain is really good and I don't want it to go away, I just wish it didn't rain this morning.  We had another kinder excursion today and we all had to walk there.  Luckily the walk to my brothers  school was pretty quick, but when we got to school we all looked like we had been swimming in our clothes!

Luckily it was nice and warm in the school.  I was in AJ's classroom, but AJ wasn't there - all the Grade One's had to go to sport instead.  

I had great fun building a gigantic tower that even the Grade One boys would have liked.

Then I drew a picture of my day at school.

I had great time at school.  I can't wait to go there next year when I am 5 and a 1/4.
Love Princess George

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:40 PM

    Milla we are So glad you had a great day at AJ's school, I'm sure you will enjoy school next year.Did you see AJ while you were there? love Nanny & Poppy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cold. You should have just waited at school after you dropped AJ off. You could have met your kinder class there!

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!