Sunday, August 17, 2008

All Aboard, Again

Apparently if I clean my bedroom AND ask really, really nice, I get to do almost anything I want to.  Today I convinced everyone that we needed to go back to the Altona Miniature Railway.

 I went on the whole track, twice.  First I had a ride on Rusty, the old diesel (that runs on petrol) and the train that looks like a normal diesel but really runs on petrol too.  Next time I go to the miniature railway I will have a ride on the steam train that runs on steam!
I like spotting trains,
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:09 PM

    AJ we are so proud of you now that you clean your room.It is worth it to do as you are told and you usually do get to do all the things you want to do. You were lucky going to the miniture trains again.Keep up the good work. love Nan & Pop xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!