Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh Brother

I went to the airport last night to meet my brother Clement.  We didn't really get a chance to play together, he had been on a plane for ages and I was up really, really late.  Everyone was really tired.

Today, I let Clement have a rest during the day so that he would have the energy to play with me after school.  
I think that I am going to like having a big brother to play with.
Love AJ Pickle

PS Amelia and Zac have a brother too, I can't wait to meet him.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the family Clement. You will settle in quickly. Don't ever expect to understand Milla, she speaks her 'own' language. We don't even understand her. I wonder how this time will pan out.
    Love to all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:32 PM

    It's very moving for me to see how kindly clement is welcome in your family.I think that lot of messages coming from France will complete your "blog" very well made.
    Best regards .
    Jean-paul (the dad)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:34 AM

    From Loches near Tours in France The Clement's Grandparents send you theirs best congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:37 AM

    Welcome to Australia to Clement, we are sure you will have a wonderful time here with Del Sean AJ & Milla. you have joined with all your friends now AJ & Milla and have a 3 kid family so make the best of enjoying this special time with your big brother. love nan & Peter pop xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!