Well Mum and Milla have gone away for the weekend, so we had a boys weekend.
We had so many adventures that I hope that I don't forget any...
- First we went riding. We rode all the way to Highpoint (well almost all the way, we had to walk up the giant hill at Pipemakers Park). I rode home with only one rest stop.
- We played 10 pin bowling. Dad still isn't very good at bowling, but my brother Clement is!
- We went to the swimming pool for Darcy's birthday party.
- I convinced dad that it would be fun to go the the Essendon Football Club Family Day and saw all of the footy players.
- We explored the Moonee Valley Festival.
- Just when I thought that there were no more adventures, we went riding again, this time we went to the Footscray Arts Centre to listen to a band.
I think that I will sleep well tonight,
Love AJ Pickle
PS - mum is a camera hog and she took her camera with her for the weekend. I will have to see if Clement has any photos for me to use instead.