Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Making Friends
When mum went to Japan to get Ellen, she stayed with Yoshi and Ritsu.

Today, Yoshi and Ritsu came to our place to visit us. It was great to meet them and practice my Japanese. Luckily they both speak really great English because I don't really know much Japanese!
We had a really yummy dinner and then Yoshi did some magic tricks for us. After Yoshi's magic, it was time for dad to do his tricks - throwing fruit in the air and catching it in his mouth. He even taught Yoshi how to do it, they were very funny.
I am glad that I finally got to meet Yoshi and Ritsu. I will have to learn more Japanese so that I can talk to everyone when I go to Japan when I am 7.

Love Princess George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!