Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Transition

Do you know what transition means? I do!

tran·si·tion Passage from one form, state, style, or place to another.

I am learning all about transition because I am in transition, I am going to finish kinder soon and go to school next year.

I went to another transition day at Kensington Primary School today. This time mum and dad took me there. They talked to other mums and dads, as well as some teachers and even the principal. I was really excited that mum and dad were there, they got to meet my 'buddy' Alex.

Alex and I had so much fun learning together. After I went to a music class and did some more artwork, I went to order my school uniform. My uniform should arrive next week, so I will post some photos of how cool I look in my new uniform.

Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Transition is such a big word for you to know about AJ, well done. School sure is a great place with so much to do and learn so we really are thrilled that you are excited about your new adventures. love you xxxxxx share the xxxxxx's with Milla

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!