Monday, September 10, 2012

Daisy Chains

A few years ago mum taught me how to make daisy chains and now, every Spring I look forward to being able to make more. 

 There were so many daisies in the streets around nan and pop's place and down near the lake that I could have spent all day long picking daisies.


I didn't have enough time to sit there all afternoon, instead I picked a bunch to make a chain (or 2) so that I had a necklace to wear back to Melbourne.


I hope you are lucky enough to enjoy the beautiful spring weather too.
Love Princess George.

5 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous little girl and I love the daisy chain, we mainly do them with the little white daisy.

    Thank you for the visit. I wanted to clarify that the Pantheon and the Parthenon are different buildings. I saw the Pantheon in Rome and the other one is in Greece. Just to make sure your grandson gets the good photo for his project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!! This post made me smile. :) What a beautiful little girl! I love her hair. . .and that chain is just tops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooops not your grandson ;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kingsonthelake6:15 PM

    Milla you look beautiful with your daisy chains on. You done a lovely job making them. Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos Milla Hugs and xxxx Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!