Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good Neighbours

Well since I have been home from hospital, I have been pretty quiet and haven't done much at all, well except for sit on the couch and watch movies or sit outside and watch someone else play Wii.  All that changed this afternoon when we went to Circle Park to celebrate Neighbour Day.  It was great to go out into the sunshine and have some fun.

Of course I did have a dose of pain killers BEFORE I went to the picnic!
Best Friends - The Broken Arm Boys

But the real reason I was so happy is because my best friend is also my neighbour and he was at the picnic too.  It is fantastic to have so many great neighbours, I think that we should have Neighbour Day every weekend.  

Love AJ Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!