Friday, January 30, 2009

Seven

Seven is a great number, it is my favourite number, do you know why?  I love the number seven because that is how old I am, today is my birthday!

I had a great day, here are some of the photos from my favourite parts.

Since it was my birthday, I got to choose what we would have for breakfast.  I think that mum and dad thought that I would want croissants like I normally do, but my favourite breakfast food is now bacon so we had bacon for breakfast.  As I was waiting for the bacon to cook, I opened my presents.  Can you believe that I got Lego Batman on the Wii and a set of really real golf clubs - totally awesome.

I was planning on helping mum make my birthday cakes, but I couldn't possibly bake cakes when there was Lego Batman Wii to play.  Eventually the cakes were cooked and the house was really really hot.  We spent the afternoon at the pool to cool down and then went out for dinner.  

Finally it was time for cake.  The cake was delicious, but there was so much that I shared it with my neighbours.  Mum cooked me an extra cake so that I could have another birthday 
tomorrow.  

It should be fun.
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:39 AM

    wow AJ you sure did have a wonderful birthday, no wonder 7 is your favourite number. You got the best presents ever. So pleased you enjoyed your special day from start to finish. love nanny & poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!