Friday, January 16, 2009

Around the World

This week we have been traveling all around the world in just first day.  We have visited London,Paris, Greece, Africa, Japan, Mexico and then came all the way back to Australia.  We didn't actually go anywhere except to Brightstars where we got to learn songs and dances from all different places.  It was great fun, and the best part was that we got to dress up again!

I have grown just a little bit since the last time I wore my Niki-no-no (that is Milla speak for kimono or yukata) so mum had to stay up late and make me a new one.  
Do you like it?
I even wore my chopsticks in my hair, but the pic won't upload (I will try again another day)!

AJ didn't want to be left out, so mum made him a new happi coat so he could pretend he was going to go to a Japanese festival.  I think he was pretty happy, what do you think?

We had so much fun, I can't wait until Brightstars starts again,
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:29 AM

    AJ & Milla you both look fantastic for tour trip around the world in a day. You are so lucky to have such a clever mum to make you look so good. love nanny & poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!