Saturday, September 20, 2008

Super Heroes

OK, so AJ really IS sick.  It wasn't enough that he stayed home ALL week to sleep, he didn't even want to watch tv or play on the computer.  I knew that AJ really was sick when I went to another birthday party this weekend and AJ decided to stay at home and rest.  That is 2 birthday parties in 2 weekends that he has missed out on.  

This time it was Macsen's super hero party.

I kind of miss having my big brother around to annoy all of the time, I hope he is feeling better really soon.
Love Princess George

2 comments:

  1. I hope AJ is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:42 PM

    We hope AJ is better and are sad for him having to miss 2 birthday parties. Get better really soon AJ. love nanny & poppy xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!