Monday, September 15, 2008

Performing

I didn't go to school today because I was too sick.  I really was sick - I spent all weekend sleeping.  I didn't really want to go to Bright Stars either, but it was the end of term performance and Milli really wanted to go and I wasn't allowed to stay home by myself.  Instead I put on my favourite costume and off I went.

Luckily wearing my Harry Potter costume gives me some extra energy.

Milli had fun too, even if she did pretend she was shy!

We played games, danced and sang songs and naturally all of the parents clapped and cheered.  It was fun and I am glad that I went.  

3 comments:

  1. AJ you look so much like Harry Potter, maybe you can cast a spell to make yourself feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:32 PM

    AJ you look so good as Harry Potter, you look like his twin brother.Milla are you just pretending to be shy, I'm sure your'e not shy.love you both nanny & poppy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:33 PM

    AJ you look so good as Harry Potter, you look like his twin brother.Milla are you just pretending to be shy, I'm sure your'e not shy.love you both nanny & poppy xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!