Monday, January 14, 2008

Cats and Dogs
I just don't understand it, when Alicia lived in Yarrawonga, she was the boss of the entire house.   She had nan and pop to feed and pat her, Joshua the cat to bully out of the house and BJ the dog to beat up.  Alicia wasn't afraid of anything.  

Now that she has settled into life in Melbourne, I decided that it was time for Alicia to meet the neighbours.  Wayne and Kobe were downstairs, so I brought her downstairs to meet them.
  
Apparently 'Brave Yarrawonga' Alicia is 'Afraid-of-Dogs in Melbourne' Alicia.  In her hurry to get away from Kobe Alicia dug huge holes in my stomach.  

Now I have a giant bandaid covering my giants scratches.
Love (a wounded) AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:49 PM

    AJ it seems as though Alicia is still a bully, she has left a huge trade mark on your belly. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!