Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Splash

Our friends have continued on their holiday. I was a little worried that there would be no-one to play with but then I found out that our cousins were staying just up the road. I really wanted to hang out with my cousins but what made it even more exciting was that there was a swimming pool where they were staying!

I splashed about for ages and practiced my diving and swimming. I am getting pretty good at belly-wackers too!
I stayed in the water splashing about and practicing until my lips were starting to turn blue.
Once I warmed up, I jumped back into the pool again.

Thanks for letting us play in your pool, it was ace!
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake4:34 PM

    AJ you were so lucky to go with your cousins to their aunties pool, looks like heaps of fun. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!