Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Peas Please

We were all late getting home tonight and I was starving.  I couldn't possibly wait until dinner time, I needed to eat straight away.  First I had a huge bowl of cornflakes, but I was still hungry and dinner still wasn't ready.  Next I had a bowl of peas.
Well I really should clarify, I had a bowl-sized clump of frozen peas.  They are great to eat when they are frozen, they stick together so you can eat them like an apple instead of trying to stab them with a fork.  

Yep, they are delicious.  I ate all my peas, then all my dinner and then dessert too.
When is breakfast?
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:45 PM

    AJ you must have been so hungry to eat all that food, especially the frozen peas (I don't mind them but only a few not a big ball of them) You should grow big if you keep eating all good food. Love nan & pop xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!